Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hurts so good?

OK, I throw jokes about this stuff around carelessly, and occasionally I reach for an innuendo...but now they are just fucking with me:

Beginning tomorrow, the Nets hope to start seeing the type of pain their new S&M connection can inflict on future opponents.

Is my team about to become the BDSM spokesteam?
I sure hope so.

SUPER SEXY UPDATE:
Grimey's Photoshop skillz are far superior to mine, and his illustration is replacing my sad and pathetic attempt with Microsoft Paint.
This is completely awesome and I damn near spit Red Bull all over my laptop when I saw it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Let's all thank Grimey.

2 comments:

Grimey said...

Here you go... http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/ECKoolAid/smnets.jpg

Unknown said...

You appear to like basketball for different reasons than i do...